MUMBAI GUIDE/ know more about mumbai
- Mumbai Guide
- Temperate (Humid)
Summer - March to May (Max. temperature 34 o C)
- Monsoons - June to September (Average Rainfall: 210 cms)
- Winter - October to February (Min. temperature 16 o C)
- India Rupees (INR)
- American Express, Diners Club, Mercard, MasterCard and Visa are accepted by large establishments, but it is still wise to carry Indian currency.
- Amusement Park : Essel World
- Water Park: Essel World
- Mumbai - the city that never sleeps... bright lights, neon signs, fast cars and beautiful people. It has a terrific network of pubs and discos catering to all varieties of party animals and night birds. Most Discos charge an entrance fee and some Discos only allow couples. The nightlife of Mumbai represents the hope, zeal and energy of this dynamic and vibrant city.
Useful Links to know more about the History of Mumbai