Venue / location
Bombay Exhibition Centre
Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai, India
- India International Fashion Jewellery & Accessories Show 2015 is organized at the Bombay Exhibition Center, which is in the business capital of our country - Mumbai.
- The Exhibition Centre is ideally situated along the Western Express Highway in Goregoan & within a 20-30 minutes drive from the Domestic as well as the International airport.
- There are numerous hotels within a 15 minute radius, over six of them being 5 star. Ideal entertainment, retail shopping & sightseeing spots are also in close proximity.
- INTERNATIONAL: CHATTRAPATHI SHIVAJI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Approach to Venue-NSE Complex, Goregaon (East)
- Distance: 9 KM
- Travel time by Taxi / Autorikshaw: 30 Minutes
- On arrival at the Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport, pre-paid taxis/Auto-rikshaws are easily available to reach the venue.
- Pre-paid taxis are easily available at fixed rates from counters situated just beyond the Baggage Collection area at the following rates:
- Pre paid Non A/C Taxi Charge (one way): Indian Rs. 165 + Rs. 10 for luggage
- Pre Paid A/C Taxi pre paid Charge (one way): Indian Rs. 205 + Rs. 10 for luggage
- Contact No. : For Booking Pre-Paid Taxis : Tel: +91-22-26829922
- Autorikshaws are also available from the designated stands at a charge (one way) of approx. Indian Rs. 100 (Refer the meter tariff card available with the Autorikshaws drivers and check with the reading shown in the meter upon reaching your destination. Taking the autorikshaws from the airport designated stands is suggested.)
- DOMESTIC: CHATTRAPATHI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ DOMESTIC AIRPORT
- Distance to Venue: 15 KM
- Travel time by Taxi/Autorikshaws: 30 Minutes
- No prepaid taxi available at domestic airport but metered Taxis /Autorikshaws are available from outside the Arrival area.
- Non A/C Taxi Charge (one way): approx Indian Rs. 200
- Autorikshaws Charge (one way): approx. Indian Rs. 120 (Midnight charges differ)
- There are car rental counters open 24 hours at the airport. Self-drive cars are not available. Air-conditioned as well as non-air-conditioned cars are available. Chauffeurs are available too. Chauffeurs charge Rs. 100 to Rs. 150 per day.
- Nearest surface Station Name: Andheri (East)/Goregaon (East)
- Distance from Andheri station: 8 KM; Distance from Goregaon station: 1 KM
RATES FOR TAXIS/AUTORIKSHAW
FROM ANDHERI STATION
FROM GOREGAON STATION